Sunday, December 4, 2011

First Post on 3 Phase Converter

OK, This is the start.
If your reading this you must want to know something about a 3-Phase-Converter.

You can find out more by going to 3-phase-converter.com for more specific information.

Do you need three phase power for a lathe or milling machine?
Are you setting up a shop where there is no 3-phase power for your equipment?

We can help you power up that 3-phase equipment from your single phase electricity with one of our phase converters.
For light to moderate working loads we have a Static Converter that will allow your equipment to start on the three phase power and then drop to two of the three phases and continue running. You will only have about 2/3 of the max HP with this.
If you need all the power for heavy working loads you will need a Rotary Converter.

10 comments:

  1. I just have 3 phase lighting... halite bulbs... am I ok with ur static units?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So 3 phase converters are useful, right? I've heard that they are, but I don't know exactly what I need one for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great info on 3 phase converter. I will definitely check out this link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So 3 phase converters are useful, right? I've heard that they are, but I don't know exactly what I need one for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this, i really wanted to learn more about this i have a friend talking about something called add-a-phase. It seems really good. Anybody else heard it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont know anything about a phase converter. After reading this, I now have a background knowledge. Im looking for a new phase converter for my husband, any ideas of where to find one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cool, I've never seen a phase converter before. I'm anxious to learn a little more about them, I guess we'll see how it all goes. Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This piece of writing has one outstanding quality that everybody can easily understand its single word.
    phase converters

    ReplyDelete
  9. This piece of writing has one outstanding quality that everybody can easily understand its single word.
    phase converters

    ReplyDelete
  10. The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of great information about 3 Phase Converter which can be helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog.

    ReplyDelete